How to watch NFL Super Bowl LIII live on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia? If you are a Kodi user and a Football Fan, You must want to stream your favorite NFL Super Bowl LIII live on your Kodi. The Kodi is a powerhose of your entertainment and it also allows users to get access to their favorite events live streaming.
If you are looking for the information to stream NFL super Bowl LIII live on your Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia, This article will guide you for that. Through this article, You’ll find some most popular and best option to stream NFL Super Bowl 2019 live on your kodi and you’ll also find some tips and tricks to watch Super Bowl 2019 live on your kodi from any corner in the planet.
How to stream Super Bowl LIII live on Kodi?
If you are one among millions of Kodi user who is seeking for the information about “how to live stream NFL Super Bowl LIII on Kodi?” This guide is for you. Below are all the best and possible ways of watching the 53rd NFL super bowl game live on Kodi 17 and 18.
What are the best Kodi Addons for watching Super Bowll LIII live?
Since the Kodi platform depends on 3rd party addons, You need to find the perfect addons to get access your favorite entertainment shows and live streaming TV channels. When we are talking about Super Bowl and Kodi and you are here for that, Below are my favorite Kodi Addons that will allow you to stream NFL Super Bowl 2019 live on your Kodi.
- NBC Sports Live Extra (English) – Official
- NFL Game Pass (English) – Official
- ESPN 3 (Spanish) – Official
- iPlayer WWW – Official
- Joker Sports
Stream NFL Super Bowl LIII on Kodi with Official NBC Sports Addon in USA
The NBC Sports is the official broadcaster of the 53rd NFL Super Bowl. If you are from United state, You can easily watch NFL Super Bowl and other sports and TV shows on NBC with the official NBC Sports Extra Addons.
Here is our step-by-step guide to install and watch NFL Super Bowl LIII live on kodi with the NBC Sports Extra addon.
Installing NBC Sports Live Extra Addon on your Kodi 17 Krypton or 18 Leia:
- Launch your Kodi app on your device and head over to the “Addons‘.
- Select the Package Installer Icon from top left corner.
- Now click on the Install from Repository and then Video add-ons.
- Scroll down to find and install the NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Select NBC Sports Live Extra and then click on the install button.
- Now you should have NBC Sports live Extra addons installed on your Kodi.
- Now visit back to your Kodi Home and then select Videos > Video add-ons > NBC Sports Live Extra > Live & Upcoming.
Now you can stream NFL Super Bowl LIII on your kodi using the NBC Sports Live Extra addon.
How to Stream NFL Super Bowl 2019 on Kodi with ESPN Deportes?
NOTE: To stream NFL Super Bowl LIII live on Kodi with the spanish language broadcaster “ESPN Deportes”, You need to authenticate with your cable provider. If you are looking for the solution to watch ESPN Deportes on Kodi without cable or ESPN Package follow the instructions here.
The ESPN Deportes is another official broadcaster of NFL Super Bowl 2019 in Spanish language. If you prefer to watch NFL Super Bowl LIII in Spanish language, This is the most preferred channel you will love to go on.
Below is the step-by-step instruction to watch Super Bowl LIII live on Kodi with the Spanish language broadcaster ESPN Deportes.
Install ESPN Deportes on Kodi with the ESPN 3 addon to watch NFL Super Bowl 2019:
- Launch your Kodi app on your device and select Add-ons.
- Now click on the Package Installer icon from top left corner.
- Select Install from repository > Video Add-ons
- Now scroll to find and install the ESPN 3 add-on.
- Click on the ESPN 3 add-on and then Install by clicking on the Install button.
- After that, Open ESPN 3 add-on from Videos > Video Add-ons > ESPN 3.
- Authenticate with your providers following the instructions provided by ESPN 3 add-ons.
- Now you are ready to stream NFL super Bowl LIII in spanish language on ESPN Deportes using Kodi.
Watch NFL Super Bowl LIII live on Kodi with BBC – Official
In UK, BBC is the official NFL Super Bowl broadcaster. If you are from within United Kingdom and Ireland, You can watch NFL Super Bowl LIII live on your kodi using the BBC add-on.
To install the BBC add-on you don’t need to get any third party add-ons, Instead you can easily downlad and install the BBC iPlayer Add-ons from the official kodi repository. However, Though the BBC add-on not developed by the BBC, But it works great as long as you are from within United Kingdom and you have your BBC ID.
Below is the step-by-step instruction about how to install and watch NFL Super Bowl 2019 live on your kodi using BBC iPlayer add-on.
- Launch your kodi app on your device and click on the Add-ons.
- After that click on the package installer icon from the top left corner on your kodi screen.
- Now select Install from Repository and then Video Add-ons.
- Scroll to find and install iPlayer WWW, Click on the iPlayer WWW and hit on the Install button.
- You’ll get a notification about the installation. Once install is compleated, Visit Kodi home and then Video Add-ons.
- Now scroll to find the iPlayer WWW add-ons. Open the Add-ons enter your BBC ID to get live menu.
- That’s it, Now you can stream NFL Super Bowl LIII live on your Kodi using the BBC iPlayer.
Watch NFL Super Bowl on Kodi with NFL Game Pass Add-on
The NFL game pass is the official NFL addon for watching all NFL games including NFL Pro Bowl & NFL Super Bowl on Kodi.
The NFL Game pass requires user to have subscription at NFL Game Pass. You can grab NFL Game pass subscription at NFL.com.
Once you have subscribed to NFL Game Pass, Now you can install the NFL Game pass Add-on on your kodi to experience the NFL on your kodi in true HD format.
Below is the instruction to install NFL game pass add-on on your Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia:
- Open Kodi app on your device and head over to Add-ons.
- Now click on the package installer icon from top left corner on your Kodi screen.
- Click on the Install from Official Repository > Video Add-ons and scroll down to find the NFL Game Pass addon.
- Click on the NFL Game Pass and then hit on the Install Button.
- The NFL Game Pass kodi addon will install on your Kodi.
- Upon successful installation notification, Go back to Kodi home screen and then Video Add-ons > NFl Game Pass.
- Enter your NFL Game Pass Credential to get NFL Game Pass working on your Kodi app.
Now you can watch NFL Super Bowl LIII live on your kodi with the official NFL Game Pass Add-on.
Unofficial Kodi Add-ons to stream NFL Super Bowl LIII
The add-ons listed above is the official Addons, I mean these add-ons will allow you to watch your favorite NFL Super Bowl LII live on your Kodi legally. However, If you can’t watch NFL Super Bowl using any of the official Kodi add-ons for whatever the reasons, You can try the unofficial add-ons that will also allows Kodi users to watch many live streaming sports including NFL Super Bowl Games.
Watch NFL Super Bowl games on Kodi with SportsDevil Add-on
SportsDevil is the oldest and still huge popular Kodi Add-ons for streaming live tv channels on your Kodi. The Sports Devil also allows users to stream restricted games for free like NFL super Bowl.
Below is the instruction for installing and streaming NFL Super Bowl with SportsDevil addon on your kodi:
- Launch your kodi app on your device and click on the gear icon from top left.
- Select File Manager and then double Click on the Add Source.
- Double click on the <none> and enter https://loopaddon.uk/loop as source and name it whatever you want.
- Now go back to your Kodi home screen and then Add-ons.
- After that click on the Package Installer icon from top left corner.
- Click on the Install from Zip file and choose the name you used during adding source.
- Select repository.loop.zip and press OK button.
- Wait for the repository installed message.
- Now click on the install from repository > Loop Repository > Video Add-ons > SporsDevil.
- Click Install button and wait for the success message.
- Now open SportsDevil from Video Add-ons and watch your favorite live sports from various source.
That’s it, Now you can watch your favorite games including NFL Super Bowl LIII live on your kodi using SportsDevil addon.
Using the SportsDevil installation method, You can also install cCloud and Joker Sports on you kodi. To Install tese Add-ons all you have to do is, Just change the source URL. Below is the currently active source URL for cCloud and Joker Sports:
- cCloud – http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
- Joker Sports – http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
How to Watch NFL Super Bowl LIII live on Kodi from anywhere Without Blackout?
Though there is no shortage of Kodi Add-ons that are offering NFL Super Bowl live streaming, But most of these reputable add-ons are geo-restricted. That’s mean, If you are not from their allowed region/country, You won’t be able to watch Super Bowl 2019 using their service on your kodi.
By the way, You can still bypass the geo restriction using a VPN. With a quick search you’ll find over hundreds of VPN that will offer you live video and sports streaming from blackout region. As well some will offer you specially designed service for streaming NFL Super Bowl live on your Kodi.
If you ask me for some recommendation about which VPN you should try, I will say go for Express VPN. Actually I’ve tried many but Express VPN just keep his promises with me. That’s why I recommend Express VPN to all.
How to Watch NFL Super Bowl LIII live on Kodi – Wrap up
We are at the end of this article. But don’t forget to bookmark this page to comeback later and see any update posted here. I promise I’ll keep posting update about new and improved tips and tricks to stream NFL Super Bowl LIII live on your Kodi and other methods.
However if you find this article helpful, Do share with your friends, So they also find this useful. Also let them know about how they can stream NFL Super Bowl LIII live on their Kodi.